Born 1975. German-Austrian. Thinker. Empath. Perception-changer. Bridge-builder. Naturelover. Mover.
I have been working as Intercultural trainer since 2003. I have around 100 training days per year .
I have eight years of intercultural working- and living experiences (Italy: two years, USA: 1 year, Austria: 5 years). Additionally I have been part of an Italian family for three years.
At home in the Intercultural sciences
- Work as Interims Professor for Intercultural Business communication, University of Applied Sciences, Hamburg (WS 2012 – WS 2014).
- PhD in Intercultural Psychology/Business Psychology. Thesis about “In-/direct communication style and perceived politeness in business communication: people in Germany, Austria and Italy in comparison.
- Intercultural Psychology diploma thesis about Intercultural training methods.
Intercultural work experiences and leading of cultural diverse teams: as communication consultant at T-mobile (Graz, Austria), as project coordinator at the EuroPhD, Sapienzá University Rome (Italy) and als Senior Consultant in a management consultancy for international business communication (Cologne, Germany).
PhD in Intercultural Psychology/Business Psychology (University of Cologne).
Diploma in Intercultural Psychology (University of Cologne, Germany/Sapienzá University Rome/Italy and Karl-Franzens University/Austria).
Erasmus Free-Mover in Rome, Italy.
Education- studies, Karl-Franzens University Graz, Austria.
High-school exchange year, Clarkson WA, USA.
- 2002 – 2015
Naturebased process work – Vision Fast guide & Facilitator (School of Lost Borders).
- WS 2013-SS2014
Workshop about activating learning
CompetenceCenter for lifeflong learning – HAW, Hamburg
Council communication for Business settings
The peaceful martial (contact) art Aikido, 960 practice hours
Certified Diversity Team Trainer
DPI (York Assoicates/Henkel Düsseldorf
People centered communication, after Carl Rogers (GwW Guidelines)
University of Cologne/Germany.
Rhetoric, presentation, moderation. President for two years.
Toastmasters International, Cologne.
- SIETAR Deutschland – Society for Intercultural Education Training and Research
- Hochschulverband Interkulturelle Studien
- Intercultural Campus, Universität Jena, worldwide University network for intercultural learning (www.intercultural-campus.org)
- KomDiM – Zentrum Kompetenzentwicklung für Diversity Management in Studium und Lehre an Hochschulen in NRW. Expertisezirkel Beratung, Begleitung, Coaching und Mentoring
- PAKH – Study group on intergenerational consequences of the holocaust.